Half Log Siding
Quarter Log Siding
Log Siding – Fatboy Siding™
Pine Log Siding
Cedar Log Siding
Adirondack Wood Siding
Barn Wood Siding
EZ Lock Siding System
Trim and Corners
Log Home Accessories
Why White Pine (for your exterior)?
Most customers come to us already knowing what they want. They’ve done their homework. They know about wood, and that makes our job both easier and harder.
It’s easier, because we can have a dialogue. We can talk about why – from a contractor’s perspective – an eight-foot log is easier to work with than a 16-foot log and looks just as good. We can talk about the various woods and end-matching and why we happen to think Northern Michigan timber is just a little bit better than anywhere else.
But it’s harder, because…well, we get involved with their project. And maybe we spend a little too much time talking and looking through samples, and most days don’t end at five.
But we don’t mind so much. There’s something about a couple who have bought a piece of land on a river and they want a log home. Their dream becomes our dream, too.
That’s a good feeling at the end of a long day.
Products to Complete the Exterior and/or Interior
- Decking. Our 2×6 or 2×8 roof and loft decking is smooth and beveled on one side. If not being used as a structural element, our tongue and groove paneling provides the same great look.
- Log Trusses. Decorative or structural, our log trusses and beams are a great way to top off any project. Pine poles are available from 4 to 16-inch diameter, green or kiln dried.
- Support Posts. Our flared-bottom posts offer a unique touch to any porch or deck.
- Cedar Railing. In addition to providing security, our cedar railing enhances the
perimeter of any home.
- Log Siding. Our most popular log siding style, the hewn half-log siding is perfect for
those who want a full-log home without the full-log price. Available in 3×6, 3×8 & 3×10.
- “D” Trim. With plenty of sizes, from 2×4 to 4×6 (and others, depending on your log
siding and the look you want to achieve), our trims give a finished look to any window
or door opening.
- Staggered Corner. Completing the full-log look, our staggered “butt-n-pass” corners are available
in several styles, making them the perfect companion for all of our log siding.
- Inside Corner. In addition to providing vertical definition, our inside corners make
finishing the corner joint fast and simple.
- Corner Posts. Our popular posts are a beautiful addition to your architecture.
Available in 6-inch diameter for quarter-log siding & 8-inch diameter for half-log siding.
We ship everywhere across the United States, Canada and the Netherlands. For pricing and information, please call us at 1-888-988-7463.